Classroom ready!

Bit more work on project classroom.

We now have all matching chairs, plus I’ve given the floor a bit of TLC. The previous tenant had stuck tape all over it with cables running under it so I cleaned it off with some gum remover.

I’ve also stripped the copper pipework which ran to an old sink. That’s now stripped and capped off.

It likes lovely now!

Magnificent work

I found this in a building I went into today. The work involved in making something so perfect is unbelievable, I know, I’ve had to do similar projects. Just getting the alignment right is a work of art.

I am truly in awe of the skills here.