Project “tidy up”

Today project Tidy Up really got kicked off. An old busbar system needs stripping and the building part rewiring (particularly the old IT system) so I thought I’d start at the disboard.

A lovely Schneider Acti9 fitted to replace a pair of old Crabtree C15 units, complete with RCBO’s where the circuits would take them.

Next week I strip out a load of rotary isolators connected to the busbars, with the eventual goal of totally losing everything on the ladder frame and shortening the box trunking.

Magnificent work

I found this in a building I went into today. The work involved in making something so perfect is unbelievable, I know, I’ve had to do similar projects. Just getting the alignment right is a work of art.

I am truly in awe of the skills here.